Tuesday, May 5

Treat after Treat...and FIT TIP (#18)

Not referring to edible goodies.
Four days of treats.
Okay, some were edible **Tucano's Brazilian Grill, Kneader's french toast,etc .** I digress.

TREAT~Getting ready to board my flight to SLC, I spied my old Texas neighbors/friends. Every family should be so lucky to live right around the corner from the Jensens! Top notch **and dang fun** family!

TREAT~After landing, couldn't wait to get my arms around Gavin, or"G-tank" **as some of his uncles refer to him** He coo'd all kinds of stories **about his wonderful life** and we made each other smile and laugh all weekend!

TREAT~ Met up with my adorable friend, Jamie. Like a good blogger I had my camera in my purse...like a bad blogger, I forgot to use it. Love that girl!

TREAT~Jordan's graduation was Friday. He asked if I wanted to attend the commencement ceremonies before his actual graduation. He **casually** mentioned that President Monson was the speaker!

TREAT~6 word summary of his timely remarks...glance backward, reach outward, press forward.

TREAT~Witnessing Jordan walking "the" walk...congrats, son!

TREAT~Enjoyable & yummy graduation **celebration** lunch/dinner.

TREAT~Being "there" as Jordan received/read an amazing letter of acceptance.

TREAT~Shopping, eating, relaxing **hanging out** with the J. Brown crew. Thanks for 4 **totally** delightful days!
TREAT~Happy Baby Pose **for aunt Kendal**

FIT TIP #18: TAKE A STAND You burn more calories when you stand than sit...and more when you sit than lay down.

P.S. Mayo y Mayo...Don't forget to vote for Mayo (DWTS) on this Cinco de Mayo!

3 comments:

The Jessups said...

Oh my goodness!! what a chunkalunk!! I just love that lil' boy!! I wish I could have been there!! Glad you had fun!

The Jessups said...

i just had to get back on to look at those pics and rolls! and you know me and pics of babies holding feet. SO adorable!!

Jamie Jo said...

It was so awesome to see you. Next time we have to pull out our cameras!!