Wednesday, April 29

(reality) STAR-SIGHTING, SKIES, SMOOCHES and Fit Tip (#17)

Take to the skies tomorrow.
Northward bound.
Home to a cooler climate and
this little guy!


Can't wait to smooch on Gavin...
Observe the graduation of **his daddy** Jordan...
Hang out with **his mommy** Rachel...
Meet up with **special friend** Jamie!


Before packing, stopped here:

Needed travel size **3 0z. airline restriction** supplies.
Bumped into a familiar **reality TV** face.
Member of the black **Biggest Loser** team that doesn't live in my **church** ward.
Considered taking cell phone pic to share...
Take my word for it...great results still taking place!

P.S. Spread the Mayo, vote for word...
I mean,
Spread the word, vote for Mayo (DWTS)!

FIT TIP (#17): Aerobic Exercise
Low-intensity, high-duration exercise during which energy is supplied using oxygen. Aerobic endurance exercise is the only type of exercise that causes fat to be broken down and used directly as the main source of energy.


3 comments:

The Jessups said...

Ooooh I wish we could be there. I want to squeeze those little cheeks!! Have a safe trip! Love ya!

Connie said...

I wish you could too...the more the merrier! On my way now. Love you too!

Jerlyn said...

Have so much fun! What a cutie!