Friday, April 17

Sealed with a Kiss...and HALT (Fit Tip #15)

SWAK...did you ever? I admit (many years ago) to concluding more than one note that way. SWAK--Sealed. With. A. Kiss. Those four letters, making an ordinary note something special.

I came across a simple statement (and great advice) this week that I just love...in a SWAK-ish sort of way.

Let Life Kiss Your Hand
Eat chocolate, dance around the house, sing for no reason, eat french fries if you want. When you wake up each morning, smile.
Let Life Kiss Your Hand

Kendal, Chloe and Stone

For your viewing pleasure...one of the sweetest hand-kisses I've ever witnessed. **when Kendal & Stone were visiting from Texas a few weeks ago**

And another acronym...

FIT TIP (#15): HALT
There are usually four critical times when we tend to "give in" to food temptations. These common triggers often occur when we are:

~Hungry
~Angry
~Lonely
~Tired

Which form an appropriate word of warning.

Have a wonderful weekend...SWAK and HALT when appropriate.

5 comments:

The Jessups said...

Ahhh, I have such a sweet boy! They just have so much fun together.

I gave in last night to a Brownie Obsession, but not really for any of the mentioned reasons. I think just bc I am a chocolholic.

The Navarro's said...

What a precious picture. Ahhhhhh. What a sweet little guy.

Kim Messick said...

Love the acronyms...thanks :)

Jerlyn said...

Your little ones are so adorable!

Karen said...

You are so cute!! I miss you Connie!! Its been awhile since Ive looked at blogs...I LOVE reading yours, I love the FIT Tips, Im trying to lose extra baby weight right now...I think Ive lost 15 since Ive seen you last (Body for life ha ha). I love French fries though.