Wednesday, May 27

Lather, Rinse, Repeat...and FIT TIP (#23)

Oh so fun times in Texas!
While there I
realized it was time to

wash a little something right out of my hair.
**figuratively not literally**
Lather, rinse, repeat.
Uh huh, surrounded by suds :)
**Due to the fact that I don't use my blog as my journal,
the identity of something is not mentioned**

Nothing like a good head scrubbin, y'all!


FIT TIP (#23): Sleep Posture

The best sleeping posture is essentially the fetal position, on your side with your knees drawn up. This position supports the natural curves of your spine.

The worst? Sleeping on your stomach exerts pressure on joints in the back of the spine.

4 comments:

The Jessups said...

We had SO much fun!! Stone asks for you. Lather, rinse, repeat--too funny, mom.

Oooooh I just LOOOVE to sleep on my stomach. It is my favorite position. Always has been.

Jamie Jo said...

I'm so curious now. Were you washing a man out of your hair, like the song from South Pacific? I'm thinking that's not what you meant.

Connie said...

Jamie--think again! I'll email you some details once I get caught up from being gone!

Jerlyn said...

I love the sleep position comments. I am a stomach sleeper. :)