Wednesday, May 20

The Getaway...and FIT TIP (#22)

Spending the next few days here.

Nestled among ponderosa pines.
Surrounded by the Gila National Forest.

And then, on to my fave west Texas town.
Meeting up with Kendal's family.
It's the halfway point...
for now.

Relatives and friends.
Ridiculously yummy restaurants.
Amazingly cute antique/junk shops.
My old haunts!

Hanging out with him-

FIT TIP (#22): Posture Perks
Since becoming a Pilate's instructor several years ago, I've been "into" proper posture.

Posture enthusiasts claim that the correct posture can instantly make you appear 5 to 10 pounds thinner, taller, and at ease with who you are.

So, sit up straight, chin up, shoulders down and back.

Many benefits for the "inside" as well...coming soon!

4 comments:

The Jessups said...

Can't wait for you to get here! Have a safe trip! Love ya!

Jamie Jo said...

Where is that little cottage? Should you take me sometime? I have horrific posture! Plus, I can't touch my toes. I think I showed you that.

Connie said...

Jamie--in the gorgeous mountains of New Mexico! Anytime! There's a simple trick to correct "slimming" posture that I'll share!

Jamie Jo said...

I'm going to take you up on that. How about for my birthday next month? Actually, it will take me a bit longer than that to save up to get there, but we're doing it!

Yes, help me sit up straight. I feel the most self conscious about it at church when I'm slumped on the pews.