Friday, May 8

Night in a Tent...and FIT TIP (#19)

Invited on a little outing next month.
Camping?

**Kendal & Lyndsie are laughing right about now**
What are the chances...





Have not yet committed.
On the back burner...
for now:)



FIT TIP (#19): Slimming Morning Ritual

Every morning, on an empty stomach, drink 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 1 teaspoon of maple syrup mixed in 12 ounces of warm water. Promotes good digestion and increases metabolism. **I have a few friends who swear by this...worth a try, I say**

On the subject of morning...NEVER skip breakfast. This is when your body needs energy the most. Stick with healthy choices to start your day off right!

8 comments:

McMemories said...

I could go camping in a tent like that with queen beds!!haha I have to get used to camping with having all boys in my house:) I'm going to show Bri these pictures and have him make me a tent like that!! haha
your awesome!

The Jessups said...

Who are you going camping with?? This is the first I've heard! :) And I agree w/Lynds. Give me a tent like that, and I'm there! Actually, we were just talking last night about going before Cliff starts his job! haha...

....and I'm not sure of apple cider vinegar. Hmmm....

Connie said...

Kendal, you are no longer my social secretary...remember? Haha! We'll talk!

Vinegar...drink it down fast...not a concoction to be savored!

Kim Messick said...

Yea, I could sleep there, and ponder there, and watch the stars there, but not unless there's a BED in there!
Looks like fun -
And as for the vinegar concoction - it might just eat my stomach walls!!!

Jamie Jo said...

I've heard Apple Cider vinegar is a wonder food. Does the syrup need to be 100%, or can it be the cheapo imitation kind?

Jerlyn said...

Hey, I might actually enjoying camping in a tent like that. Where do I get one?

Connie said...

Jamie--use the good stuff. BUT, one of my friends skips the syrup and he's hooked! I tried it this a.m. sans syrup and...not bad!

McMemories said...

Hey con can you email me yours, lor's,lynda's and joan's email if you have them? That would be awesome!!!xoxo