Tuesday, July 13

A Change of Heart...and FIT TIP (#94)

It's true. I have changed my mind.
I am female, and so it is okay to do so.
Almost expected, right?
A change of heart about something...
not "someone".

In May I shared my love for this product.

Sister #2 had introduced me to it.
She recently introduced me to it's replacement.

Beyond the Zone
Rock On Dry Shampoo

At nearly one-third the price
it smells **divine** and works just as well!

And yes Lauren, the "other one" runs out fast!



Speaking of INTRODUCTIONS...
Never go into the basement with a man you've just met.
Never.
Ali, did your mother teach you nothing?
Creepy.
Animal parts and ice cream treats co-mingling.
Creep factor rises.


FIT TIP (#94): Hot Towels
Heat increases blood circulation so muscles become more pliable, allowing you to put them through a gentle range of motion that will speed recovery from exercise aches and pains.

Try this: Microwave a wet hand towel for 2 minutes. Shake it out to make sure it's not too hot for your skin. Roll it up lengthwise and place it on the sore area for 15 minutes.

5 comments:

The Jessups said...

can you believe that basement?! AHHHH! But the dad seemed so sweet, though. :(

I need to try the dry shampoo!

Connie said...

The dad did seem like a very nice man. But still...

Bracken and Bracken said...

I wanna try the shampoo, where do you get it?

Connie said...

It can be found at Sally's!

Evan and Lauren said...

Definitely going to try beyond the zone! thanks for the tip!