Sunday, July 25

Mini Notes...and FIT TIP (#96)

Dear Texans,
I love and miss you tons!

Dear Photographer (Cliff or Mr. R?),
Thank you for not waiting
for the perfect shots...
I now possess a bunch of interesting photos!

Dear Uncle Ernie,
Thanks for turning a good day into a great day.
You never disappoint. We all love you!

Dear White Van,
You've been parked at the side of my house for 3 days now.
Without budging, as far as I can tell.
It's starting to creep a bit.
Please move.

Dear Mother Nature,
Thanks for the thunder and lightning.
It makes this July heat **somewhat** bearable.

Dear Southwest Airlines,
I appreciate the fact that my bags fly free.
But, more "dings" to Dallas, Louisville and Ontario, please!

Sincerely,
CC


FIT TIP (#96): Grab the Garbanzos
People who regularly consume beans typically weigh six pounds less than those who don't. Researchers believe this may be because the legume eaters get more fiber but consume less fat **especially saturated fat** than those who shy away from beans.

Try This: Throw a handful into salads, soups, or pasta sauce for an extra boost of protein and fiber.

4 comments:

Kim Messick said...

I love beans! All of them! Even jumping ones...
Cute mini notes to random people!

The Jessups said...

haha, I love this post! Funny. We miss you, too! And oooh I miss Uncle Ernie, too!!

Do refried beans count?!

Jerlyn said...

I love your cute mini notes! Cute grandkiddos, too!

Bracken and Bracken said...

Cute love notes!!