Tuesday, July 20

en-ter-tain-ment...and FIT TIP (#95)

en-ter-tain [en-er-teyn]
-verb
to hold the attention of pleasantly or agreeably;
to divert; amuse


While visiting with 2 of my church friends **home teachers**
one mentioned to the other, that he had recently
dropped off a plate of cookies **to me**
while I was en-ter-tain-ing "someone".

At first, I thought his word choice odd.
But, he's correct.
I do en-ter-tain "someone"...but even better,
"someone" en-ter-tains me.

Mr. R **also known as "someone"**
possesses mad skills in many areas--
one of which being
sound effects.

Watching DWTS and SYTYCD has never been so
en-ter-tain-ing.

As they leap and twirl
Mr. R adds a few **special** noises.

creaks, breezes, crashes, etc. etc.

I crack up.
Sometimes I ask him to stand
**and add facials**
as to make it more of a performance.

en-ter-tain-ment
at it's best!


**top image added in his honor**
He is also Light-hanger Extraordinaire.

ex-tra-or-di-naire
-adjective
uncommon; remarkable

FIT TIP (#95): More & Less
Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants
and less food that is manufactured in plants.

3 comments:

McMemories said...

I love reading your posts, you seem so happy and I am SO happy you are happy♥♥♥love you!!!

The Jessups said...

hahaha they are funny, indeed! And I like the tip and play on words.

Kim Messick said...

Love this post! Eat more plants - YES!