Wednesday, September 30

Could You, Would You?...and FIT TIP (#46)

Picked up "a little" new reading material.

I like to read.
I really REALLY like books, but
could not, would not do this.
How about you?




I also picked up

spooky-ish old photos
from a local antique mall.
Planning a snazzy Halloween project
in "their" honor.
Will scare...I mean share
once complete.



FIT TIP (#46): Plateau Prevention
It is important to change your fitness routine every 4-6 weeks in order to prevent a workout plateau. Some of the ways this can be accomplished is by varying the type, intensity, or duration of your workouts.

4 comments:

The Jessups said...

haha, I'm pretty sure you would never do something like that with books...or anything else! You hate piles!!!

Can't wait to see your project!!

Jamie Jo said...

I love books too, but I wouldn't do that either. My mother-in-law is an OCD collecter of all sorts of things, one of them being books. She has two rooms full of shelves of more books than any person could read in a life time. They're like 8 shelfs high, and three books deep, and go wall to wall. It's a little scary. I do not want to help sort things when she dies. Is that bad?

McMemories said...

I am just picturing those piles of books with kids around!! ahhh!

K I am so excited to see what you are doing with those fun spooky photos...Just hope they don't haunt your house now:) haha jk..I kinda just scared myself!
XOXO

Connie said...

Jamie...haha...spooky situation going on there :) Not wrong of you at all...I wouldn't want to either!

Lynds...I don't easily spook...but, that's one reason I'm using strangers...people I'm NOT related to :)