Wednesday, September 2

As Summer Fades...and FIT TIP (#41)

Just think...

of the things that could be accomplished from this spot:
reading
dreaming
planning
praying
exercising **note the canoe & bike**
analyzing
journaling
eating **notice fruit bowl**
napping


Don't ya just love it? A serene space, to accomplish important things!

a big P.S. Happy & Joyful Birthday Jordan!

FIT TIP (#41) Ice Packs & Aspirin
If you find yourself running straight for the ice packs & aspirin after a workout, you are probably doing something wrong. It's usually one **or two** of 4 things.
The first element:
EXERCISING AT THE PROPER LEVEL
Starting off slowly can make you stronger faster, avoiding injuries to your muscles.
You should feel invigorated and sometimes a little sore...but, exercising should not be painful.

4 comments:

The Jessups said...

I'm ready for it too cool down, although I just LOVE summer! But I do love fall!

Kim Messick said...

Haaaa! Now that's my kind of exercising! Love it! Wish I had one!

Jerlyn said...

That looks so relaxing!

Jamie Jo said...

I want that hammock!! How darling is that.