Monday, September 14

What the Hay?...and FIT TIP (#43)

I look out my **office** window, and what do I see?

Two semi-trailers, turning left,
delivering hay...
right next door.
This is a lot of hay!
And a bit odd
in a business/residential/retail area.
Maybe the hay will be used for:

Nightstands/Tables **NY Times**


Love seats **Greayer**

Beds **JC Penney/American Living**

Backyard Seating **The Knot**

Exercise Equipment **hayinart**

Playground Equipment **Country Living**to welcome Autumn


FIT TIP (#43): Avoiding Ice Packs & Aspirin...part 3
The third element in keeping pain out of exercise is PROPER FORM.
Improper form leads to injuries and an inefficient use of the muscle and time.
It is always quality and not quantity that will get results.

4 comments:

The Jessups said...

I love it all!! That's a new idea for a prop for me, now!!

Jerlyn said...

I need to get some hay to set up my scarecrows and fall decor!

Kim Messick said...

Well, I tried YOGA for my first time because I'm thinking that I need some exercise and I want to start with something easy... uummm... I couldn't even do the FIRE LOG pose! (That's just crossing your legs!) What else can I try besides lifting a bale of hay?! :)
(And I did need some advil and ice packs after a day or two!!!)

Jamie Jo said...

I love that side table. How creative.