Tuesday, September 22

It's Official...and FIT TIP (#44)

Autumn is here!

If I were to say it is now cool
**in the Valley of the Sun**
it would be a fib.

But, I can say it is cooler,
and speak truth.

Also true...I love
the above scarecrow.
**sorry, don't know who to credit**
I am now inspired
to "fall" into autumn!

FIT TIP (#44): Avoiding Ice Packs & Aspirin **4th & final installment**

Finally, it is always important to use the PROPER EQUIPMENT.
Whether exercising at home, the gym, or outside...don't skimp on the equipment. It not only can aid in the prevention of injuries, but also help you keep good form.

3 comments:

The Jessups said...

Gosh, I can't believe our weather change!! Over night! I even pulled out Stone's sweatshirt yesterday when we left! I love fall!

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

the most lovely time of the year, the leaves are so breathtaking here wish you could see them. chloe notices the colors changing, she points to the pretty leaves when she and i go hiking. our little outdoor girl!!

Jerlyn said...

I love fall. Ready for it to be here.