Thursday, October 8

Mystery Solved...and FIT TIP (#47)

This is what became of the hay delivery.
A pumpkin patch...
next to our office complex.

It appears they are serving up
food and fun,
along with an impressive
assortment of pumpkins.

I plan to mosey on over
tomorrow...
for a closer look, and
to check out the goods!


FIT TIP(#47): Progressive Muscle Relaxation
With no special training or equipment, you can relieve tension and feel much more relaxed in minutes...by tensing & relaxing all the muscle groups in your body.

Start by tensing all the muscles in your face, holding for ten seconds, then relaxing for ten seconds. Repeat this with your neck, followed by your shoulders, etc.

You can do this anywhere. As you practice, you will find you can relax more quickly & easily...reducing tension as quickly as it starts!

3 comments:

The Jessups said...

Oh I love fall time! Is that an actual picture of it? We'll have to take Stone by when we come!

Connie said...

That's a small part of it.

I already thought of that...I'm gonna scope it out today...we'll take him!

Jerlyn said...

I love it! Please let me know if it is a good one and I will swing Hayden by. It looks like so much fun!