Sunday, October 18

Not Your Daddy's Farmhouse...and FIT TIP (#49)

Old McDonald has nothing on this farm.

To my surprise & pleasure,
this is what I drove by the other day...
not far from where I grew up.

Wanting to share **with you**
I swung my car around and
pulled out my camera.

My neighbor knows the owners.
He said...
if they had seen me,
they would have invited me in.

Oh, how I wish they would have seen me!
**I want in**



FIT TIP (#49): Take Your Time
Try to take at least 20 minutes to complete a meal. This is how long it takes for your brain to recognize that your stomach is full.

For example:
Have you ever whipped up a second batch of pancake batter **by request** only to discover all tummies are full & content by the time the platter of warm pancakes are ready for consumption? Me too!


4 comments:

The Jessups said...

Oh wow, cool! I was wondering what it looked like after you told me about it.

so true about the food! We actually had pancakes last week, and I threw 1/2 the batter away!

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

i love it thank you for sharing, how classic with a modern twist. you have to get in!!! also darling entry, your so creative!

Jerlyn said...

I love that house!

Kim Messick said...

Really cool!