Friday, March 27

Blame the Stars...and FIT TIP (#12)

Sometimes I read my horoscope. It's an entertainment thing.

My sister and I have a little fun with it. Every now and then she calls me out on being "such a Capricorn".

This is what I read this morning:

Put off your big appointment or date until some other time--you've got bigger things to worry about now. It's one of those days when you've got more to do than you realize, but it's all manageable.

Starts out a bit somber...becomes almost panicky...ends somewhat encouraging.

Funny thing--I did (later) end up changing my plans for tonight. No, not because of what I'd read...but because I still had lots to do for very special out-of-town guests. Arriving tomorrow!

And now...

FIT TIP (#12): THE BIG SECRET
The secret to permanent weight loss is, there is no secret.

For safe, effective, lasting weight loss, you have to move to lose.

TRY THIS: Buy a pedometer (Wal-mart, 5 bucks) and track your daily step count. Work toward a goal of ten thousand steps (5 miles worth of walking!) for weight loss.

2 comments:

The Jessups said...

And that's us!! WAHOO!! Glad to escape the blizzard we got (in TEXAS!)

Good tip!

Connie said...

Let's go play!!!