Sunday, February 27

SoCal @ Dland w/JBrowns...and FIT TIP (#126)

Just returned from some serious funin the SoCal sun!
Got to go to Strollerland...I mean Disneyland
with this cutie **Gavin**

and his mommy & daddy


and his new little brother **Holden**
who was sporting an awesome onesie! **Had to get a pic, in honor of Mr. R!**

A Few Things:

1) These brothers have the best **smooching** cheeks ever! But besides possessing the most kissable cheeks around, they don't really look that much alike.

2) Disneyland is Strollerland. I can't remember the last time I was there...probably not since my youngest child **Kendal** reached the height requirement for roller coaster rides and we switched our allegiance to Six Flags...anyway, I don't remember all of the strollers!

3) Good times **and cuddles** abound when spending time w/the JBrown crew! I miss them already.



FIT TIP (#126): Power Surge
The more intensely you do aerobic activity and the longer you do it, the more efficiently your body uses oxygen...and this boosts its fat-blasting power throughout your workout.



Words for the Week
{2.21.2011}

5 comments:

Kim Messick said...

Love this...You are blessed to be able to travel around to see your family so much!

Bracken and Bracken said...

So fun!! Dallen has been begging to go to D-land :) Soon, very soon.

Jamie Jo said...

I love those words of the week!!! And I love you! Wish we could visit again somehow.

The Jessups said...

ooooooh my cheeks!!! I love those cheeks! I wish I could smooch them. From that picture, I actually thin they do look alike! I'm jealous you got to see them and that they got to see you!

Jordan and Rachel said...

Thanks for posting this. I have obviously been quite neglectful on my blog reading. We love and miss you!