Thursday, February 10

K-I-S-S-ing...and FIT TIP (#123)

In honor of Valentine's DayI'm doing the KISS thing! the stamp


Keep It Simple SisterThis is pretty much the extent of my Valentine decor this year.

On purpose!

As I pulled out the storage bin marked HEARTS & KISSES
I made an INTENTIONAL (my 2011 word) decision
to only pull out a handful of the bright, fun, cheery "stuff".



I also made a decision to ditch the fake nails.
This go-round I'd only been sporting them for 6 months...as opposed to multi-year stints in the past.

Remind me please, if I mention getting them again, that I really don't like/want them.

I loved and missed my boy-length **what my manicurist calls short nails**
either polished in a fun color or two coats of clear Nail Life. PLUS
my new iPhone also prefers them this way!

KISS KISS!




FIT TIP (#123) Mind-Body Relaxation **stress reliever**
Progressive Muscle Relaxation...involves tightening and then relaxing of the muscles in the body **in succession**. This technique is based on the idea that mental relaxation will be a natural outcome from the physical relaxation.



Words for the Week
{2.7.2011}
"If you want to know where your heart is, look where your mind goes when it wanders."

2 comments:

Bracken and Bracken said...

I had fake nails for like 2 weeks and never did it again!! :) Dallen sure did a great job with your decorations...I love it!!

The Jessups said...

Love the post! You hadn't told me you ditched the nails. I HEART Nail Life! And hooooray for the iPhone!