Saturday, February 5

It's Raining Love...and FIT TIP (#122)


One week ago today I was:
--tweaking my PowerPoint presentation
--fine-tuning opening and closing remarks
--organizing packet information, etc. etc. etc.

then:
--new business cards arrived
--new bio page **thanks Kendal & Cliff** was delivered

And it hit me...
the cards and bio page tell a lot about me. But, there is plenty they don't say. Like the fact that I have such a huge support system. Mr. R, mom, siblings, kids & spouses, and some super **super** close friends. And then...

as I headed out on Tuesday, I received text messages and phone calls...full of love and support. I knew many prayers had been offered on my behalf. I felt them. I felt calm. I felt blessed beyond words. Not only for this new opportunity, but for people who love and care about me.

Everything went so well. Better than I had even hoped and/or dreamed.



FIT TIP (#122): Action!
Act the way you want to feel.



Words for the Week
{1.31.2011}
Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them on the tablets of your heart.
Proverbs 3:3

4 comments:

The Jessups said...

Hoooray! Glad it all went so well! Cryptic post if you don't know what it's about!! Love ya!

Connie said...

Haha...I thought it was quite "open" as far as my blog posts go! xoxo

Heather said...

Very cryptic! But sending good thoughts your way! <3

Bracken and Bracken said...

K, funny story...I was looking at this on my google reader on my phone and somehow clicked on your post when I thought it was another one and my first thought was "oh I bet Connie would like these pictures on her blog" haha. as I started reading I figured it out ;) anyway, you always have the best pictures and great words of wisdom!! Ps, I met someone at church today that knew you and leann in high school :) we'll talk later.