Sunday, January 2

I've Been Asked...and FIT TIP (#118)

Recently I've been asked...
**I know what some of you are thinking, wink wink**
three things by people who read my blog.

Just in case you may be interested, I've decided to share the questions and answers. **in no particular order**

Question #1: What is my word for 2011?
Answer #1: BALANCE was my word for 2009 and I loved it so much that I wanted to keep it for 2010, and so I did. I focused on BALANCE **for two years** in various areas of my life...and it did make a difference. Thank you, BALANCE!
I am choosing a new word for 2011. I have it narrowed down to 2, and when I decide **in the next few days** I will share. I like the idea of putting it "out there"...silly, huh?

Question #2: How come I don't share recipes anymore?
Answer #2: Bottom line, I don't cook that much these days. Does that sound pitiful? Because it's not!
"Someone" feeds me...almost daily. Sometimes we eat out **okay, we eat out a lot** and sometimes we eat in, BUT he cooks way more than I do. How amazing is that? Very!

Question #3: I just decided to save this one for another day, another post. It's loaded...and personal, and my palms just became sweaty.
Answer #3: Soon.



FIT TIP (#118): Instant Benefits
Within minutes of launching into your workout, changes in the body are seen. Your heart rate increases, and blood is delivered to your muscles. You start burning calories for fuel. And you get an almost immediate mood boost.



Words for the Week
{1.3.2011}
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Thoreau

4 comments:

The Jessups said...

hahaha, you are funny with #3. And speaking of recipes, I've been meaning to tell you. ...I go through the taco seasoning SOOOO fast. I think I need a larger jar.

Jerlyn said...

I laughed when I read #3. :-) Too funny!

Kim Messick said...

Yes. I'm really excited to hear #3! Especially because I like #1 and #2 so much - #3 has to be even better!

McMemories said...

Team #3:) haha

p.s. my word verification was connitera...new nickname???:)