Tuesday, December 7

Christmas Comfort...and FIT TIP (#114)

The most wonderful time of the year
is here.

And the busiest most hectic **and for some, stressful** time of the year.

While decorating, baking, wrapping, etc.
there is no reason to sacrifice fashion for comfort.

PajamaJeans...have you seen the commercial? Basically, flared jeggings.
The ad boasts: "Just because you're busy doesn't mean you can't look sharp! Put your best self out there and wear your PajamaJeans!"

But I think the line that sold me **I kid** was: "Feels like sleepwear but looked too good to keep hidden under the covers" followed by "Look put together all day long".

And if that's not enough, tada--constructed of DormiSoft fabric. If that doesn't say comfy, then certainly the fact that there are no buttons or zippers **only rivets** surely does!

If you own a pair, I do not judge. And if so, please **pretty please** leave a comment with your recommendation.



Imagine them paired with your very own Mega Moon Mood Hopz.
One size fits all.

"They aid in the development of balance and coordination. They are easy to use and bounce like you are on the moon...strong light-weight plastic inflated balls give you an anti-gravity bounce." Fantastic, right? Fashionable, wrong!

If not for yourself, maybe for that "special someone" on your gift list?




Win-It Tip (#3) from top athletes---FITNESS STRATEGY 2011

FIT TIP (#114): Breathe Through It
Athletes control their breathing to center themselves and fend off nerves, anger, or other distractions that can undermine their game.
When you consciously inhale and exhale slowly, your focus automatically turns inward and your mind and body relax.

Try this: With your eyes closed, breathe in through your nose for a count of five, hold for a count of two and exhale through your mouth for a count of seven. Pause for two seconds, then repeat until you feel serene. **This is one of my clients favorite "exercises".



Words for the Week
{12.6.2010}
"Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful." -Norman Vincent Peale

4 comments:

Jerlyn said...

Love all the tips. I am seriously considering those pants. :-) They do look comfy! I tried the breathing and I could sleep. Love it!

The Jessups said...

I saw someone mention the pants on FB! And those moon shoes are AWESOME. I can imagine Stone having a blast in them!

McMemories said...

K, I love my jeggings:) haha, I wear them with cute dresses and boots. They are my stretchy pants haha!! XOXO

Jamie Jo said...

Breathing rocks! I have been off my anti-depressants, or "crazy pills" as I use to lovingly refer to them as since April. And I have replaced them with some special deep breathing exercises that have amazingly kept me sane through some hard things over the last 8 months. Who knew??!!