Wednesday, September 22

Unmentionable Mentions...and FIT TIP (#104)

But first...Dear Autumn,

Welcome! Thank you for your much anticipated arrival.
Please make yourself comfortable and stay a while.
Sincerely,
CC


Unmentionables
Met sister #2 for lunch and this was in the parking lot.
I believe in doing my part for the environment, BUT
I will not be wearing your old bras.
You can have mine if you want, BUT
I don't want yours. Thankyouverymuch!


Adios! Hoff...ewww
You were voted off! Nice try, BUT
can't say your departure saddens me.


FIT TIP (#104): It's About Time!


5 comments:

Jerlyn said...

That is just disgusting. I cannot believe that they could actually make money in bra recycling. No thank you! Too funny!

Jamie Jo said...

The Hoff. I thought that was funny about Carrie Anne saying he danced with his face and that he probably thought it was way more sensual than it was. I was hoping The Situation would go, just because he is so full of himself. I was attempting boycotting this season because the cast is such rejects, but I got sucked into it once again. Not loving Lacey with blonde hair. And Karina's face looks different to me. Either a nose job, or botox, or both. What are your thoughts?

Kim Messick said...

That's my favorite fit tip so far! I do believe that is my routine!
And I'm pretty sure those bra recyclers aren't making very much money doing that! At least I hope not!

The Jessups said...

no thanks on the bras! Already missing ya!!!

McMemories said...

hahaha I draw the line at recycled bras. I'll recycle my diet coke cans but bras....no, sorry.
OH and I am now the proud owner of a HOT STEAL!!! haha My mom took me this weekend:) YAY!!!