Tuesday, June 1

May is but a Memory...and FIT TIP (#88)

Spent the last few days of the month

in the great outdoors.
Which may surprise some of you.
It was beautiful. It was fun.
**images not from my experience**

Good-bye May!





FIT TIP (#88): Busted!...TOP FIVE EXERCISE EXCUSES
There are plenty of good reasons fitness routines get derailed. Whatever the reason, it's hard to get back on once you get off track. Once the "roadblock" is identified it's easier to get passed it.

Top Five Excuses:
1. "I was bored so I..."
2. "I was swamped so I..."
3. "I was injured so I..."
4. "I had a baby so I..."
5. "I was a beginner so I..."

I have identified mine. Hint: NOT number 3, 4 or 5. Now...a plan to overcome!

4 comments:

The Jessups said...

It does kind of suprise me, but it sounds like you had a fun time!! I could sleep on a bed like that in the great outdoors.

Kim Messick said...

As for the Fitness Tip (#88): 6. "I don't like to sweat and get stinky..."
So what's a girl to do???
I like the outdoor bedroom! SWEET!

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

what i find to be true, is you can always find a reason not to do it. you can also almost always find a way to do it. for example i cramp up way to much when i run while pregnant but the elliptical is my friendly alternative for my body:) also im so glad you had fun in the outdoors and it doesn't surprise me because i think everyone enjoys it once their in it:) love you so much and id love to see pics of you!! coco would love it too!!

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

i love the pictures you find!!! i love beautiful things!!