Wednesday, June 30

Almost Gone...and FIT TIP (#92)

adios June.
It was **mostly** nice knowing you!
Love this image so much.
Reminds me of the girl, back in the day.

Her bike was a different brand...
she spent **a bit of** every summer day on it.

The dog was a different breed...
she took him along on **many of** her adventures.

She swam almost daily...
in the pool, not the ocean. AND

She rarely took NO for an answer...
she still doesn't :)



FIT TIP (#92): Chomp Away Cravings
Chewing gum after lunch can curb hunger, a recent study shows. But pick your stick carefully. Ingesting too much sorbitol, a common ingredient in sugar-free gum, can cause diarrhea and/or abdominal pain **YIKES**.

Try: Ice Breakers **sorbitol-free** Ice Cubes White sugar-free gum.

5 comments:

The Jessups said...

Awe, sweet post!! I flashbacked to my childhood. And making Bazil (a yorkie, remember!) pull me with my rollerblades. hehe! cute post!! Love ya!

Jordan and Rachel said...

I only like posts that are about me.

Jordan and Rachel said...

Ok just kidding. It's cute. Where do you find all these pictures? Now I want some gum.

Connie said...

Okay, wait...is this Jordan or Rachel?

Kim Messick said...

Lovely post! It reminds me of my ocean loving days of old too!
But I must add; My boss told me that, "Ladies don't chew gum!" So I've since had to give it up... Insert sad face here! :(