Tuesday, June 22

Just WONDERING...and FIT TIP (#91)

not to be confused with WANDERING...
then I may possibly end up here:

Divine. Don't you think?

But because today I WONDER instead of WANDER...

I end up here...
and I WONDER:

--why would anyone take a perfectly good chocolate shake and add a banana to it?

--why do I end up behind drivers who insist on traveling well below the speed limit? Which then makes me WONDER:

--what's my hurry?

--why did it take Jake & Vienna so long to break up? And then I WONDER:

--why are Brooks & Dunn breaking up?

--why do some kids not say "Please" "Thank you" "I'm sorry"?...were they never taught?...or are they just brats? Do they say "I love you"?

--why do some kids say "Thank you" for simple things and "I love you" for no reason?

--how is it that we can tell when someone is looking at us even when our eyes are closed?...

--and how come that makes me smile?

Just a few things that have me WONDERING instead of WANDERING this second day of summer.



FIT TIP (#91): FAKING IT
We can make our legs appear longer by wearing pants that have a straight, narrow cut.
Shoes with peekaboo toes also extend the leg line, as do skirts that hit two inches above the knee.

8 comments:

The Jessups said...

What a fun post. That's a cool airstream, and I'm sure Cliff would concur.

Why do people add bananas to anything?! I get them because Stone likes them and sometimes it's a quick, convenient breakfast.

And holy cow, I am SO out of the celebrity gossip loop aparently. Jake & Vienna broke up? Not surprised, but I hadn't heard. And Brooks & Dunn?!

I guess I'll stop there before this becomes a post in itself. love ya!

Bracken and Bracken said...

that was very random...and a fun trip through the mind of connie :)

Jerlyn said...

I loved this post!

Jordan and Rachel said...

I think we all wonder many of those things. I'm embarrassed to admit I can't get enough of the Jake/Vienna breakup (this is Jordan:))

Jordan and Rachel said...

Jordan, "I did not write that. but Rach is caught up on the whole Bach thing."

Connie said...

Haha...I figured!!!

Kim Messick said...

Happy Summer wandering and wondering!

Jamie Jo said...

I wonder if he'll go back to Tenley now? You don't like chocolate and bananas? I would rather add malt, though.