Wednesday, March 17

Inspiration in Green...and FIT TIP (#74)

Pinch-free fun on St. Patrick's Day!








Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Good luck with the whole pinching thing.



FIT TIP (#74): Good Start
Up and out of bed...first order of business? Eat! Or risk going into energy debt later in the day.

A balanced breakfast raises blood sugar, which perks you up, and it also stokes your metabolism - the body's chemical "on" switch, which helps you burn calories throughout the morning.

Try these:
**Peanut or Almond Butter on Whole-Grain Toast
**Smoked Salmon with a Scrambled Egg
**Oatmeal or Oat-Bran Cereal with Nonfat Milk
**Whole-Grain Bagel and a Glass of O.J.

7 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

What about...
-mashmallow matey's
-doughnuts
-cream of wheat with raisins and sugar
-parmesan bagel w/ 2 T. cream cheese
-ice cream
-toast with homemade strawberry jam
-frosted mini-wheats

The Jessups said...

haha, Jamie is funny.

I love those green shoes! I almost forgot it was St. Patty' Day!

Kim Messick said...

I am in love!!!! With those shoes!!! Where are they?

Connie said...

The great green pumps are Versace. I found them at fantastictoe.com

Patti's and Bobbi's Excellent Adventures said...

I LOVE reading your blog! It's so beautiful and peaceful, and I feel good when I'm "here!" I wonder if that shoe comes in a sneaker?!

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

i love green and i loved seeing you xoxox aandddd seeing how much chloe missed you adn instantly bonded with you again:)

Jerlyn said...

Thanks for all the encouragement you have left thru comments on my blog. I have certainly appreciated all of your support.