Tuesday, March 9

Johnny is Genius...and FIT TIP (#71)

Witnessed Johnny in Wonderland...
Alice was there too, of course.

Whether a pirate, candy man, scissor-hand or mad hatter,
Johnny is genius.

Once again, I enjoyed a Depp performance.

The fact that I am easily entertained probably helped.

The fact that I got to hold the hand of "someone"
**yes, that hand**
made it even better, no doubt.


FIT TIP (#71): Toss the Scale
Often a change on the scale just reflects the pounds of body fluid lost and gained every day rather than a fat loss/gain.

Inches of fat can be lost without reflecting a weight loss **because muscle weighs more than fat**. So, if the scale is unreliable, what can be counted on? A tape measure is a great tool to measure success.

6 comments:

The Jessups said...

Oh Johnny is AWESOME. He is my fave. I'm excited to see Alice in Wonderland even though this one looks weird and it's Tim Burton. Still excited!

Jamie Jo said...

Rachel saw it Saturday and thought it was boring! She's nutty. But she wasn't holding *someone's* hand either, so that could be the problem. I hate the scale! Yet I obsessively weigh myself 2 or 3 times a day. Kid, I've got problems! I'll email you about them soon, too.

Bracken and Bracken said...

I love me some Johnny Depp :) Yummy!

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

i too love me some johnny boy, wink wink. i believe if you feel good/healthy than your good and the scale can never tell you that.

McMemories said...

We really like this movie!! Johnny depp is awesome!!!!

Crys said...

I loved Alice in wonderland! Hope you went to the 3d...I thought it was magical.