Friday, March 12

Key Information...and FIT TIP (#72)

I have a thing for old keys.


Intrigued by their unique shapes.


Wonder what they locked/unlocked in their day.


KEY information:

I also read my horoscope...
purely for entertainment purposes.

Today my horoscope involves you.

It reads:
You know that things need to change, but you're not totally sure about the best way to go about it. Now is a good time for you to deal with your people and get them ready for what you know is coming.

Okay, you are my people. Right?

Hmmmmm, what do I need to get you ready for?




Today's FIT TIP is compliments of "someone" who read an article and thought I'd like it and possibly want to share with you. Cute, huh?

FIT TIP (#72): "Eat" Your Water
Choosing foods that are high in fiber and water content-think grapes versus raisins-helps you fill up faster with fewer calories.

People tend to eat the same volume of food to satisfy their hunger no matter how nutrient-filled or calorie-charged it is, so the idea is to fill up with fewer calories.

The KEY is to consume foods that provide low amounts of energy (calories) relative to their weight.

My thanks to "someone"...great tip!

4 comments:

The Jessups said...

I like keys, too. And good fitness tip, "someone"! So cryptic, mama! :)

McMemories said...

I love old keys too!! hmmm, maybe we get it from our hot mama's :)
Fun seeing you and milo today!!! love ya!
xoxo

Connie said...

Not so sly, huh Ken?

Kim Messick said...

I love old keys too! And eating the same amount of food everyday! Loads of it!