Sunday, March 14

Facts in Four...and FIT TIP (#73)

Playing along... Jamie tagged me.
Really hope this isn't information overload!

**this picture makes me happy**



FACTS in FOUR

Four Shows I Watch:
1. Modern Family
2. The Mentalist
3. Celebrity Apprentice
4. DWTS **once again!**

Four Things I'm Passionate About:
1. My Family
2. My Religion
3. Living in the Moment
4. "Someone"

Four Phrases I Say A Lot:
1. "It's all good."
2. "Seriously...seriously."
3. "He thinks he knows her." **wink, wink**
4. "Love you, bye."

Four Things I've Learned from the Past:
1. Look before you leap.
2. Father knows best.
3. Objects in mirror are closer than they appear.
4. Sometimes "someone" reappears...from the past.

Four Places I Would Like to Go:
1. Greece
2. Columbia **uh huh**
3. Cabo, again
4. Oahu...north shore...again & again!

Four Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Sprayed weeds
2. Made brownies
3. Went to lake
4. Parallel parked

Four Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1. Hanging w/the kids.
2. Smooching the four lil ones.
3. Weekend celebration!
4. Three more seasons and a road trip :)

Four Things I Love about Winter:
1. The Holidays
2. Hot Chocolate
3. Dressing in Layers
4. Outdoor Activities

Four Things on My Wish List:
1. Disco would come back???
2. Two more hours per day.
3. Kids living closer!!!
4. That "someones" phone didn't drown.

Four People I Tag:
1. Kendal
2. Jacki
3. Crys
4. Bobbi

FIT TIP (#73): Inhale Your Food
One theory is that the more we can smell our food, the less we eat. Science is giving a nod to the underlying concept that the more intense food smells, the faster we're satisfied.

Most of what we perceive as taste is actually smell. As we eat, the two senses work together to stimulate an area of the brain called the olfactory bulb...promoting a feeling of fullness.

6 comments:

The Jessups said...

That was fun to read! "Love you, bye" is one of mine, too! It's just a habbit when hanging up with close people. This will be a fun one to do. When will "someone" debut on this blog?

Connie said...

You know what's a little freaky...is when you say it ACCIDENTALLY to someone. Habit!

amynicole said...

Haha! I'm a big "love you, bye" person too! and I'm pretty sure I've had my share of accidentally saying it, haha! I'm rather curious to know who this "someone" is. . .

Jordan and Rachel said...

Gavin really misses you and can't wait to see you Saturday. I love this post. Lots of things i learned about you.

Connie said...

I miss him AND you too and can't wait to spend time together...countdown!!!

Kim Messick said...

Really cute! And I will now spend more time smelling my food instead of eating it!