Sunday, December 6

Tis the Season...and FIT TIP (#58)


Can hardly believe December
is almost a week old!

Celebrations have begun...
parties, dinners, goodie exchanges.

Thanks to our local ABC affiliate,
I share:

8 Holiday Goodies to Avoid
~Swedish meatballs
~Cheese straws
~Pecan pie
~Fruit cake...**um, no problem**
~Stuffed potatoes
~Pot roast...**yup, fixed one of those this week**
~Creamed spinach...**probably anything creamed**
~Eggnog...**dang**

FIT TIP (#58): Holiday Stress Reduction

Happy celebrating!

5 comments:

The Jessups said...

I wouldn't think pot roast would be so bad! Hmmm.

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

that is my favorite sign ever!!!

Jerlyn said...

I am upset about the pot roast. Easy and a family favorite.

Jamie Jo said...

What's wrong with Pot Roast? I think I'll make it anyway. Eggnog is Ryan's favorite. But only Cream of Weber. I have to do 1/2 and 1/2 with milk. It's too rich otherwise. But I don't drink it that much. My kids are all over it though.

clip-football said...

Thank you very much