Monday, November 30

Slice of Heaven...and FIT TIP (#57)

My little chairs...

were in heaven this past week.
Me too!





My vintage trumpet was also thrilled.
**oh what beautiful noise, I mean music, we enjoyed**


Phoebe, not so much.


So many blessings
this season of Thanksgiving.
Including the safe return
of my loved ones to their abodes.

My little chairs miss them already.
Me too!



FIT TIP (#57): Give Your Back a Break (#2)
**tip from the Detroit Pistons' trainer**
Steal a towel. Sitting beats up the disks in your back. A rolled-up hand towel tucked between the small of your back and your chair will take the pressure off.
**also aids in proper posture**

3 comments:

The Jessups said...

hahaha, my little boy looks like SUCH a big boy in his undies!! and that trumpet pic cracks me up! I got some fun ones of him blowing, as well. I am SO glad we did not bring that home with us. had a BLAST!!

Bracken and Bracken said...

So fun!! We are so sad we missed out and really wish we could have stopped by before we left, but got all caught up in the craziness. We just got to 5 guys for the first time last night but we will be back soon ;)

Kim Messick said...

Ahh! I admire your little chairs so much! I will have to be on the hunt for a little chair collection of my own soon. Dallen could sit on a chair like that! Thanks for all of your ideas!!!