Thursday, February 12

Green Lights...and FIT TIP (#3)

Almost Friday
Thankful Thursday...

Green Lights. Rushing around the house this morning, I left a few minutes behind schedule. BUT, I hit green light after green light, and arrived at the appointed meeting spot with minutes to spare. I really LOVE when that happens! And when it does, to show my appreciation, I shout out a little Thank You! as I drive through the intersections--one after another. Met up with my associate/friend and headed to Tucson...a business thing.

Was also given the Green Light on a "pet project" this mighty fine Thursday. Thank you! again.

On a much shallower note, I am
Thankful that Naomi went home, sans rose...and that Donny will not be part of the new DWTS crew (as rumored). I admit, I crushed on him in my much younger days...even liked him just fine until a few years ago...these days, I'm so over him. And now...

FIT TIP (#3):

Benefits of a good WATER drinking habit.

  • Stay hydrated. Even mild dehydration can cause fatigue and keep your body from performing normal functions.

  • Regulate body temperature. Reduces cardiovascular stress. Keeps physical activities safer and more effective.

  • Skin health. Irrigates impurities from the skin, keeping it healthy and glowing.

  • Nutrient absorption.

  • Aids in weight loss. Keeps your body from storing water, and is a natural appetite suppressant.

  • Flushes wastes and toxins. Promotes proper organ functions, fights premature aging and some chronic illnesses.

Try this: Fill two 20-ounce thermos bottles with water. Take one along as you run errands, and drink the other one at home.


6 comments:

The Jessups said...

Well, I am like Jaimie this week. I now now who went home!! I haven't watched The Bachelor yet!! But another blog already ruinted it for me, but it's no suprise it was Naomi. I knew she'd be next to go.

Connie said...

Haha...sorry! I feel like the Bachelor "spoiler"! You need to watch it...some strange happenings!

Jerlyn said...

Love the fit tips... thanks!

Kim Messick said...

You are a hoot! I must admit I was a little sorry that Donny didn't do the DWTS this season...I'm still a BIG fan! (Oh, just I just admit that on the internet?!) OOOPPPSSS!!!

Jamie Jo said...

I still love Donny. I used to have the Donny and Marie Barbie dolls. Wish I'd kept them. Poor Naomi! Her mom was a kook! But Melissa comes from strange hermits. What's with that? I really am pulling for Jillian or Molly.

Can't wait for Dancing! Do you watch Survivor?

McMemories said...

ok green lights are the best especially with 3 screamiing boys!!
Are you so surprised about who went home this week!! I was for sure!!!