Sunday, February 8

All that Glitters...and FIT TIP (#2)

Felt crafty Saturday.
Pulled out some red glitter and such...
to create Valentine goodies.
Putting on some romantic background tunes,
realized Legends of the Fall was beginning...
decided to get my craft on
with Brad Pitt in the background instead of music.
Seen it before...knew when to
pay attention.
Cut, glued, cried, glittered, cried.
Great timing.
Put on finishing touches just as Alfred's shot
saved Tristan's life.
True love. Brotherly love. Family Loyalty.


Cleaning up,
noticed red glitter on my
black yoga pants.
Oh well. Had a quick errand to run.
Guess I'd sparkle a bit.
Guy at store (not TJs) kept staring
and smiling.
"Ah honey, I'm old enough to be your mama."
I said to myself.
Oh gosh!
Got home...went to shower...realized
Oh gosh!
Not only was my make-up smudged
due to my boo-hooing
(thanks to Brad & Aiden)
BUT
I had bright red glitter
All. Over. My. Face.
A little egg too...as my little ego boost
was shot to heck :)
Was not a good look. Believe me.
And now...
FIT TIP (#2):
Enjoy instant energy!
If you're among the more than 80 percent of adults who report feeling tired at least one day a week, skip the caffeine and go for a walk.
Moving your body increases energy and reduces fatigue. Regular exercise boosts certain fatigue-fighting brain chemicals such as norepinephrine and dopamine, which peps you up, and serotonin, a mood enhancer.
Try this: Take a 15-minute stroll for a quick pick-me-up, or aim for 40 minutes of activity daily for a sustained lift.


5 comments:

The Jessups said...

VERY cute decorations!! As always. Wouldn't expect anything more! Ahhhh, Legands of the Fall. SUCH a good movie!!!

The Jessups said...

Also, I can't believe I didn't comment on the red glitter. That's what got me laughing. hahaha.

Connie said...

Lynda referred to it (my glitter face) as AI audition make-up...haha.

Jamie Jo said...

So funny! I wish there was a picture of the glitter face. Your top pic didn't load on my computer. It does that sometimes with people's blogs. But I loved the bottom one.

Legends...yum.

Klepinger said...

Can i substitute a 15 min. walk for a diet coke?...

Love all of your Valentine decorations.