Wednesday, December 24

'Twas the Night Before Christmas and...

well...kind of. I'm not actually on the beach. But, my feet are kicked up--in a relaxed position.
I'm ready people!
Truth be told, I've been ready for a little while now...except for that last trip to the grocery store...you know. DONE! And oh yeah, wrapping those last few gifts! DONE!


I love the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season. I love the shared moments with family and friends. I love the sights and sounds. I even love the chill in the (desert) air. I love the celebration of the birth of our Savior.

"The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth." John 1:14

Warm and beautiful wishes to you!

2 comments:

The Jessups said...

Ahh, holidays are fun! Ready for Christmas, then I'm ready for a new year and some resolutions!

Jamie Jo said...

Merry Christmas, Connie. I love you.