Sunday, December 7

Decking the Halls

Put this together this afternoon.
Wanted something outdoorsy AND romantic.
Thanks Kendal, for talking me into getting the gold, glittery, twig thingies. I resisted, but you persuaded...so glad!
A bit messy to work with...but, oh-so fun!
And ahhhhh, the feathers!


$9.3 - In billions, the estimated national sales for holiday decorations last year.

$20 - Amount the typical American household spent on seasonal decorations in 2006. (I wanna know, how did they do that?)

269 - In feet, the height of the Guinness Book of World Records' largest Christmas tree.

25% - Percentage of respondents who purchased a live tree last year, according to a poll by the National Christmas Tree Association.

25,000 - Number of lights on Clark Griswold's house in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

While decking, I use my collection of antique/vintage angels. Such cute faces!
What are your fave things to "deck" with?

4 comments:

The Jessups said...

Oh it turned out soooo cute!! I knew the gold thingies would be a great touch!! I put decorations up at 3 am this morning!! hahaha.

Heather said...

Love the wreath!! Its gorgeous!

Klepinger said...

Beautiful wreath and I love the vintage angels!!!

*lets do lunch this week and I'll give you the Paul Newman magazine:)

Connie said...

Hey Lee--I turned around and you guys were gone! Lunch for sure!