Monday, November 24

Pathway Home

"Forever on Thanksgiving Day, the heart will find the pathway home." --Wilbur D. Nesbit

I'm so excited. All 3 kids, their 3 spouses, and 3 babies (okay, one in utero, but still!)...making their way "home". The arrivals start today.

These 9, when I count my blessings, are right on top. It's more than love...we really like each other.

I get to smooch on him today.

And her tomorrow. (I love her "Got Milk?" pose)Great news--this little doll and her mommy & daddy are moving to the Valley of the Sun. Lots of smooching ahead!

7 comments:

The Jessups said...

can't wait!!!

Connie said...

Me neither...the countdown has begun!

McMemories said...

we are just as excited for your CUTE kids to come!! I miss my cuzins:)

The Navarro's said...

how exciting! although we're sad we won't get to see little stone! don't you just love the holidays?! hope you guys have a great one. we'll miss you guys over here in el paso:)

Jamie Jo said...

That's awesome, Connie! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving with that darling family of yours!

Klepinger said...

I love your little pilgrims!!-Leann

Klepinger said...

.....and how did I forget Stone and Chloe!! So cute!!