Friday, November 21

Just Desserts, Twilight & Scarecrows


Nine...p.m. My house. Just Girls. Just Desserts.
We laughed, posed, and ate.
Current #1 album playing in the background. (Thank you, Lor!)
Movie soundtrack...you know, the movie.
Then, we sang a song...twice!
Once via phone, for Paul. Once for Leann. She made a wish and blew out candles.
(Hey Lee? Did you wish for cuts in the looooooong movie line, by chance? Nice!) Happy Birthday, Leann! I love you!

Ten...p.m. 5 sisters and 5 nieces load into 2 SUVs.
Missed our girls (Kendal, Charee, Rachel, Ashley & Brittany) that live too far away!
Missed our girls (Kennedy, Reagan, Brittain & Eden) that are too young for such happenings!


Skipped the long lines. Straight to our seats. Two hours of pure fun, until...

Twelve...a.m. The lights went down.
I haven't read the books. I had no expectations. We had already had a blast. Related friends. Entertained.

Three...a.m. Dropped off. Home.


Nine...a.m. Sleepy-eyed. Pulled garbage can to curb. Discovered my neighbors scarecrows are now in my yard instead of theirs. Be afraid girls...be very afraid!



***more pics to come --- when I can see through eyes that are not blurred :)

As promised...thanks, Lynds!

6 comments:

The Jessups said...

Oh, I am SO jealous. I can't remember the last time I was this jealous! Can't wait to see it! Gosh, Drey and McCall are GORGEOUS! CUTE plates and yummy looking "oreos". Can't wait to try them! Pudge will LOVE them.

Klepinger said...

Connie-Everything was sooooo classy right down to the cucumber water (was I at a spa) FUN NIGHT!! Thanks for the partay!! I need to post some pictures tomorrow. Love you-Lee


*When ken is here we need to another "girl's night out" missed you

Jamie Jo said...

That sounds like a fun night. You MUST read the books! They are so fun. I refuse to see the movie, because I think the acting looks lame and the actors are very miscast. Read The Host as well. It's great!

McMemories said...

SO MUCH FUN!!!I love getting together with the bracken fam!!!We had the best time!!!love you!!!!!

McMemories said...

by the way lor wants credit for the scarecrows...that was hard work!!

Connie said...

Lynds--Lor now gets the scarecrow credit! I tried to take her pic today when she stopped by...she wasn't having it...I think she thought she'd end up on a post :)