Sunday, November 9

Fast Sunday, or Slow Sunday?

I love my new ward!

Last week was Stake Conference, so...
today was Fast Sunday.

I think my stomach growled during R.S.
It could have been someone elses. I honestly couldn't tell. I heard it, but didn't feel it, ya know?

My new friends pretended not to hear.
So did I. Just in case it was theirs and not mine.


Another Sunday, when this boy (Tanner) was 4, we were rushing from the parking lot to the chapel, hoping to not be late.

"Mom, is today Fast Sunday or Slow Sunday?"

Hmmmm, good FHE topic for the next night :)

9 comments:

The Jessups said...

I hate when my stomach growls on fast Sunday! And it doesn't help that we have treats there for Stone. That's a funny/cute story of Tanner!

McMemories said...

Oh I am so glad you love your new ward! You have to call me and let me know who you met! That is so funny what tanner said, I tend to say that a lot lately but never know the answer till bedtime;)
xoxoxo

Patti's and Bobbi's Excellent Adventures said...

Roy English was the wife of John D., the guy with all the Pepsi's! I never knew if that was her real name or not. She was awesome tho, even when she was hammered!! Probably BECAUSE she was hammered!

Jennie Nichols said...

Tanner was such a cute little kid. Seriously, I almost named my first son Tanner (instead of Tyler) because I remember how much I liked the name of Dale's sweet little friend!
-Jennie N.

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

how cute, about you and tanner! anytime you tell cute stories about tanner when he was a little sir, it makes me so look forward to hearing what little chloe's going to say.

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

Great story mom...you need to tell everyone what I called Lynds when she hit me with a ball while I was up in the tree. Ha, Ha, Ha...Thanks so much for letting us crash at your place when we move down, it means a lot. We are so excited, love you.

Connie said...

T,C & lil C: I can't wait!!! Hey Tanner, maybe Lynds will do a Memory Lane Monday about your tree experience :) The thing is, you said it so lovingly. You two were/are such great pals!

Klepinger said...

okay-what did Tan call Lynds? If you can say it or was it a !#*!!? :)

Connie said...

Lee-your second choice would be the correct answer! But, he said it so sweet!