Monday, October 13

When Life Hands You a Lemon (or LIME)...

suck on it...


and make the sourpuss face!

TAG...I'm it! Thanks Deborah. Instead of making the SOURPUSS face, I am happily complying. Hopefully this will be painless for me and those of you reading.


8 Random Things About Me:

1. I love a good horror flick...no scaredy cat here! So, it's a good thing that-

2. I am NOT afraid of the dark. I love a dark, candlelit room!

3. My celebrity crush (since I was 7) was Paul Newman. So sad with his passing. He was always so CHARMING in interviews...and those eyes! (and HELLO?...Message in a Bottle...ahhh!)

4. Unlike most females on earth, I have never crushed on George Clooney. He doesn't do it for me...nope, never has. (Although I did like him in "One Fine Day")

5. I love BIG hair. Never fully grasped the whole flat-iron thing. Am so pleased that full hair is once again acceptable :)

6. My toenails are ALWAYS polished...always. Yessiree, even in the winter.

7. These days I'm loving the "boy nails" look on my fingers with 2 coats of clear Nail Life.

8. I am obsessed with BLACK PAINT. I have accented my home with black for quite a while now...but, since the move, it has become a bit more than just an accent. Thank you, black paint. LOVING it!

If you are reading this...TAG, you're it!




9 comments:

The Jessups said...

hahaha, I can not stop laughing at that sour face!! Oh, you think I'd get enough of this little boy, yet he keeps me entertained around the clock!!

And yes, full hair--can we say "Lion King"? haha. But I'm a sucker for the flat iron!! If I don't wear it natural, and blow dry it, it must be flattened. Because there's nothing attractive about how it looks at that point.

Lastly, I agree with the boy short nails right now, too!! Plus, it helps when I play the guitar.

FUN post!

Connie said...

Funny thing is...he kept sucking on it...he has our love of citrus, obviously :)

Jamie Jo said...

I love giving my kids lemons or limes and watching their faces. Poor Stone! How scary do you like your movies? Suspense or gore? Have you seen The Skeleton Key with Kate Hudson? That's one of my favorites.

Connie said...

Jamie, suspense NOT gore! Loved Skeleton Key! Stone keeps going back for more (lemon) and he starts to make the face before he sucks...anticipation :)

Jeremy and Barbara Green said...

Hey! This is Barbara (Borzi) Green from El Paso, I came across your blog from Kendal's. Just wanted to say Hi and that you look great! I remember that you were always known as the Cool Mom! :)

The Jessups said...

oooh! Skeleton Key was good!

Klepinger said...

That's a capricorn for you!! I'm the biggest scardedy-cat of all time!!

Klepinger said...

Cute little Stone-You are Lor's sister, (she has some more "pucker foods";)

Patti's and Bobbi's Excellent Adventures said...

LOVE your new pic. It's so pretty -just like you! I learned alot about you in your random 8. I have a something similar on our blog "Six things you might not know about me" It's pretty lame! Maybe I should post another one, because your blog just reminded me of how much I hate Halloween!! Long story!