Wednesday, October 8

Ahhh Orville...I'm in Love!


Have you seen it? Tried it? You must...you really must!
Mr. Redenbacher has done himself proud.
As I was strolling (okay, pushing my cart) down the
snack section of my local grocer...it caught my eye...and then it called out to me. My heart started pounding. Seriously.

LIME & Salt popcorn. Natural. No preservatives, no trans fat! Thank. You. Orville.

And until now (this occurred a few days ago) I have failed to mention this discovery to my daughter. Forgive me Kendal...being busier than usual is no excuse...how could I keep this glorious news from you? After all, you are my partner in **LOVING all things CITRUS!

We delight in any food enhanced with/by citrus...we adore even more, full (citrus) flavored goodies! (Think: key lime pie, cilantro lime chicken, lemon poppy seed scones, lemon bars...oh heck, we ate a whole 9x9 pan of those one Sunday afternoon, just the two of us, remember?...oink,oink)

Okay, okay, I was carried away (to citrus paradise) for a minute there...back to the popcorn. As if it's LIME flavor weren't enough...a bonus: mini bags! I love mini bags...enough to share (if I must) or, not too much to polish off on my own! (without any feelings of guilt)

Don't you just love life's simple pleasures? Like microwave popcorn and DWTS. It just got better! (and woohoo, we have Rocco for another week!)

For the love of LIME...run out and get a box now! Except if you're 8 and 1/2 months pregnant, then send your hub out (love you M & J)...or if you have a 3 year old and twin babies, I'll go get it for you! (love you L & B)

**We (K-girl and I) also love citrus scented things! (Think: candles, car air-freshener, Arizona in springtime...wink, wink, etc.)


12 comments:

The Jessups said...

YUMMY!! I can't believe you forgot to mention this to me! And I can't believe I haven't seen it in the stores! Grocery day is Friday, so I know an extra goody in my cart. Yum!

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

I've got a TWO-year-old and twin babies, so could you go get me some, too?

Connie said...

Hey Jen--if you lived about 600 miles closer, I deliver a box every week. No Problem :)

McMemories said...

YUM!! I will have to load all 3 kiddos and go get some now!! I love lime too, especially lime tortilla chips:) Lime diet coke from sonic:) im drooling:)

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

i just got it after i read your blog and popped it in for a before dinner snack and i have to thank you from the bottom of my heart, for sharing that, truely i think im going to cry! ha ha ha no really it's daaaang goooood!!!!

Connie said...

Oh my heck, Lynds...lime popcorn with diet lime coke...ya think? I'm serious, I'll drop some off if you want...just gime me the word!

Charee...I love you...you guys live too far away, you know that, right?

McMemories said...

I'm giving you the word!! omg I'm excited to try it!!!! I think you just started a phenomenon

Nichols Family said...

Oh my gosh, I am soooo buying that! I love the hint of lime Tostitos chips too, but the popcorn is healthier :). Trent is going to love you for sharing this idea, he loves this kind of stuff!

Klepinger said...

Con-you are the sweetest!!! Lyndsie is in heaven right now!!

Klepinger said...

ps how do you change the time thing again?:)

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

so we just got back from idaho and i cant fall asleep and i came to your blog and just about dropped the lap top, because of your lime in the coconut song. it scared the coconuts out of me ha ha ha ok it's way late and maybe i should go to bed. loves!

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

that's funny it says i posted that comment at 12am but really it's 1 am