Friday, October 3

Friday Fill-In...Again!

***Kendal's mantel...we decorated for Autumn while I was visiting.


Friday Fill-In...passed on from a friend...join in if you'd like!
(copy and paste and change my answers, in bold, to your own)


1. Birthday's are...a celebration!

2. Autumn...is my favorite season because...it's the beginning of the best 8 months in the Valley of the Sun!

3. I feel my best when...I get 7 hours of snooze time!

4. Right now, a shredded beef chimi...is my favorite food!

5. First impressions are...so much fun!

6. The best advice I ever received was...look before you leap!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to...a shredded beef chimi, tomorrow my plans include...redeeming a gift card & DVR-ing conference...and Sunday, I want to...continue a tradition!

3 comments:

The Jessups said...

That was a fun one! I did it late last night after I had woken up from falling asleep during our movie! I cheated and changed my timestamp so that it was Friday. :) Yum, a chimi sounds good!

Connie said...

Lynds did it too! AND, I didn't get a chimi...teen-sitting...he owes me!

The Jessups said...

PS--I love my mantle!