Wednesday, December 19

All is Calm...and FIT TIP (#182)

 
All is Bright


This time of year I love to look at snow-covered images. 
I like snow...from afar.
Or for limited periods of time in person,
if fun is involved.




To me/for me, this Christmas season does feel calm...and bright!
Last December was bright (and exciting)
but not calm.



Knee deep, but not in snow.  We (HH & I) were 2 months away
from becoming Man & Wife.
Busy combining 2 into one.  Two households, two lives.


a portion of our Christmas tree
 
 
Busy working our 3 piles.  Keep, Give, Toss.
Busy finding renters for "my" place.
Busy turning "his" place into ours.
Busy, fun, exciting, but not exactly calm.



I have vintage ice skates, and although I am kind of in love
with the above image
I will not be using my skates in a centerpiece.
Anything that was once on any one's foot does not
go near my food. Ever.
Maybe on a small side table in the home office?
 
 

So, the busy-ness of last Christmas season has wonderfully
become calm and bright.  Still fun and exciting...but calm.

Packages sent off late, oh well.  Who doesn't love to open
a few surprises after Christmas?  Extending the fun!




Calm and Bright.  Focusing on what the
Christmas season is really about.
Not just the birth of Jesus Christ,
but his life...his lessons.




Wishing you calmness and brightness this season!



FIT TIP (#182): Cuddle
Cuddling before bed relaxes the brain, reducing the process of over thinking, making it easier to fall asleep.



Words for the Week
{12.16.2012}

1 comment:

The Jessups said...

I love the skates as a center piece! But you're right, probably not near my food. hahaha. Love this post!