Friday, December 7

Yes, it 'tis...




After doing this **December, Holiday Season, Christmas** for many, many years I happen to believe that the key to the whole JOLLY thing is strongly tied to SIMPLICITY.


Have you noticed how SIMPLICITY has become CHIC?  How awesome is that?  Very, very.
Speaking of Simple Chic, check this out:
 
not positive, but pretty sure credit for this brilliance goes to Lovely Things
 


Yesterday, when I realized that odds where high I'd still be at the office during the lunching hour,
 


I quickly **and simply** threw a healthy lunch together...and was even a bit giddy when I realized how festive it looked.  I mean really, I took a picture of cottage cheese?  
 
 
 And something I'm super JOLLY about these days, thanks to Handsome Husband:
 
diamonds are a girls best friend...in the niche that leads to the master bedroom.  I smile every time I walk by his handiwork. 
 
 
 Speaking of Jolly, Festive, Simple and Chic.  This is what I will be serving
 
for breakfast this weekend in honor of HH and his birthdate!  There will be some celebrating going on, for sure.

'tis the season, so have a JOLLY weekend!

1 comment:

The Jessups said...

Love the pics! Your lunch looks fresh and delish. As you know, I love the diamonds! And we will call to wish a happy day to Mr.!