Friday, December 14

Pop of Red...and FIT TIP (#181)

 


A glorious pop of red is something I adore.


(not to be confused with red pop **which I don't adore--
but I know an adorable lil girl in Texas who does)




It is such a bright, cheery and festive color.
 
I don't use a lot of red
in my holiday decorating.  Just a
pop, here and there.
 
Heck, I don't use much red in
my none-holiday life
either.
But I do love a good pop of it.




You know how I feel about animal print.  Love.
I'm conflicted with the above image.
 
I don't love the coat.
I feel like I should.  I don't.
I love the pops of red.  They save it.
I do own a red handbag, stiped T
and lipstick **another story altogether**
pops
But I won't be imitating this look.
 
Before I get back to holiday
pops of red
I have to mention another everyday
pop that I simply love...
Red Front Doors.
Two of my kids have them.  Ahhh! 
 
 
A few more pops to enjoy:











 
Hope your weekend is merry & bright
and includes a few pops!
 
 
FIT TIP (#181): Love First 
 
 
 
 
Words for the Week
{12.9.2012}
 

3 comments:

The Jessups said...

Is the adorable Texas girl me or my daughter? Because we both like it. :) hehe
I, too, love pops of red, hence my front door!!

Connie said...

Okay, I have 2 lil girls in Texas that love red soda pop! xoxo

McMemories said...

Love pops of red!! Especially on my Christmas tree and my chicken coop in the snow:)