Friday, November 5

Grace & Gratitude...and FIT TIP (#109)

for November I aspire

to live each day with more
love, grace and gratitude.


"Happiness cannot be traveled to,
owned, earned,
worn or consumed.

Happiness is the spiritual experience
of living every minute
with
love, grace and gratitude."

--Denis Waitley


For these 30 days **of November**
first thing in the morning
**before I get out of bed**
I think of 3 things & 3 people
I'm grateful for.
My heart swells immediately and
stays full all day long.

Counting blessings...awesome day-starter!





FIT TIP (#109): Chill Out
For a natural energy drink, blend grape, acai, or pomegranate juice with crushed ice. Nutrients are absorbed into your system faster via a beverage that's cold versus one at room temperature.




Words for the Week
{11.8.2010}
"Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings." -William Arthur Ward

3 comments:

The Jessups said...

Love how you're always so positive!

And that drink sounds WAY better than the green drink. Or green salsa. hahaha.

Jerlyn said...

Love the three things and people every morning!

Kim Messick said...

I love this post! It has been my challenge for 30 days to be grateful!!! I feel so blessed everyday!
I think that drink sounds so yummy!!! I'm going to try it! Thanks!