Thursday, October 14

Texas Times...and FIT TIP (#105)

Three generations of chicks.
I recently spent an incredible **and entertaining** week
with my favorite Texans **in their east Texas town**

This kid never stops. Never.
While out riding his bike **thus the helmet** he came upon a climbing opportunity.
This picture is for uncles Tanner & Jordan **who are climbers of rock**

Nothing like a "companion" bath
at the end of a busy day.

Seven full days of fun...non-stop.
If only the flight home had been non-stop. Oh wait...
then there wouldn't have been my last post :)




FIT TIP (#105): Play Favorites
Work with only one arm or one leg at a time when strength training. This way, while you're resting one side of your body you'll keep the other side going strong. Your heart will also have to keep pumping hard through your entire workout, which means that you'll actually burn more calories.



Words for the Week:
{10.11.2010}
"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway."-John Wayne

3 comments:

The Jessups said...

hahahaha, you always get the funniest pictures of him {like the bath face one}. We miss you! And no kidding he is non stop!

Also, I like the fit tip. I didn't know that. I usually do like shoulder raises simultaneously to get done faster, but I guess I'm cheating myself!

Connie said...

Haha...you should see the ones I got of him w/the batcave...hilarious...I'll email them to you.

Kim Messick said...

I like that quote by John Wayne! Cute post of the kiddies!