Saturday, May 22

Cartwheels & High-fives...and FIT TIP (#86)

This guy just finished law school AND
a masters program in finance...

and all the while
his wife wore great shoes! Always.

And birthed 2 adorable beings.

Texas has the best shoes...not to mention 2 of my little peeps.


SoCal has G-tank. I need to smooch him...ASAP!

Check out the cheeks. Scrumptious.




FIT TIP (#86): Here Comes the Sun
Our bodies need sunlight to produce a very essential feel-good hormone (serotonin) which may lessen our cravings for sugar and carbs.

Try this: When you start longing for sweets, go outside instead. Also it's a good idea to keep drapes and shutters open during the day.

AND while on the subject of sun...

Please Phoenix Suns, do your thing Sunday. Pretty please.

5 comments:

The Jessups said...

Awe, thanks for the nice shout out! And I do love my shoes! hehe

Ooooh I love the sun, but i love my sweets!

Connie said...

No doubt...you are my daughter!

Bracken and Bracken said...

Cute shoes! Like mother like daughter :)

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

i love this post!!! i love the graduate hat and what it represents (good going cliff and kendal, xoxoxo!!!) i love how much they love each other!! i love the smiley cheeks with his amazing daddy next to him with all the love in the world!!! i love my peeps!!!

Kim Messick said...

Cute post...
And so happy that the Lakers and Suns are now tied 2-2 ;)