Thursday, April 8

I Wanna...and FIT TIP (#77)

play hooky today
and go here.

The forecast for the Valley of the Sun:
Sunny skies. High 86F. Winds light and variable.

I'd take along a kite.
For the light & variable part.

Wanna?

P.S. Sorry if you don't have sunny skies.




FIT TIP (#77): Go for the Glutes...Stability Ball Prone Scissors
Touted as the ultimate celebrity secret to a better backside! Worth a try, I say.

--Lie face down with your hips resting on the ball. Hands & feet on the floor.
--Walk your feet out behind you so your legs form a wide V.
--Slowly lift both of your feet about 12 inches off the floor & squeeze together.
--Lower toes back to floor, spreading into a V shape.
--Repeat for a total of 15 to 20 reps.

2 comments:

The Jessups said...

Whew! Does that mean your hot summer is right around the corner? If only it could stay in the 80s forever!

Jamie Jo said...

I am very jealous of your weather. We got 6-9" of snow on Tuesday! It's mostly melted, thank goodness. I'll have to try your ball trick, because my arse needs some serious work.