Tuesday, April 20

Absolutely Love...(and fit tip #79)

this picture, this girl...





and quotes.

I love quotes.
This one reminds me of the girl
and her mommy.
Whom I also love & adore.



And tips...I love a good tip. Like this one. A "green" way to clean your faucets, sinks and stainless steel...

Take a slice of cucumber and rub it on the surface you want to clean. Not only will it remove years of tarnish and bring back the shine...but it won't leave streaks and won't harm your fingers/fingernails while you clean.


FIT TIP (#79): Value Variety
If you do the same workout every time, your body will start to adapt to it, and eventually stop burning as many calories. Incorporate different exercises in different ways to keep your body guessing.


6 comments:

The Jessups said...

I love those two, too! Cool cucumber tip...never heard of it. And, I just switched up my workout routine, and SO true. I'm so sore today.

Bracken and Bracken said...

great pictures!! good tips :)

McMemories said...

Love those pics!!! and those girls!! I will def be using the cucumber trick!!

Kim Messick said...

That is the sweetest picture! Where did she find a duckling to hold? And I'm afraid I would have to eat that cucumber before it made it into my sink! Good idea though!

Anonymous said...

warm greeting for your lovely family ^^!

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

oh, how sweet of you. thank you so much, im flattered and it put a really big smile on my face. that was so sweet!! it feels so nice to be loved!!!