Friday, April 16

An Animal, An Escape, A Recipe...and a FIT TIP (#78)

Recent view from my office window...

in the city. Awesome, right?

Dallen came for a visit.
He loves being outside.

And took it upon himself...

to get there!

I laughed so hard...watching him use Milo's **doggie** door.
Sorry Mark & Jacki.
I hope you laugh hard too!
**and let him come back**


AND a to-die-for recipe...
that "someone" whips up and brings to me.
**remember the hand?**
"Someone" refers to this as

FRITO'S SCOOPS CHEESE DIP
I refer to it as HEAVEN...seriously.

Mix together:
~two 8-ounce boxes of cream cheese
~12-ounce container of sour cream
~three chopped green onions
~small can of chopped jalapenos
~one can of Mexican corn, drained
~one-two cups of grated Mexican cheese (white/yellow combo)

He says
**ah dang, you now know "someone" is a he**
that this dip HAS to
be served with Scoops (Frito's).

But, when "someone" is not looking
I spread it on warm tortillas, bagels...
anything, everything.
Ooooh, my my!


FIT TIP (#78): Live with the 3 E's--
Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.

4 comments:

The Jessups said...

Funny you saw that outside your window! And those pics of Dallen cracks me up! Someone's dip looks GOOD!

Bracken and Bracken said...

Thanks again for watching Dallen!! We always knew he loved CC's house, now we know why :) So cute!

Kim Messick said...

I think that dip looks heavenly - but I don't think it would like me too much...So funny that Dallen found the doggy door! :)

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

that is so cute of dallen and the dip looks like a must try